Social media marketing provides an exceptional way to spread the word about your brand and service. Although many people use social media for personal reasons like to stay in touch with friends and family and to meet new people, there are also people who use social media to introduce themselves to new things and experiences in their life. It is important that your brand is a part of social media fun and marketing. Once you join the social media craze, you’ll wonder how you made it without the service. It is exciting fun that it provides awesome benefits when it is used correctly. Take a look at these 5 social media facts that are important for you to know.
- Facebook: Facebook is the largest social media platform out there, with more than 1.9 billion active users. Around 47% of all internet users access Facebook at least once per day. The site generates approximately 4.5 billion likes each day! There are more videos uploaded to this site than on YouTube!
- Twitter: Twitter didn’t mean to be such a big thing, but the 290 million active users don’t seem to mind. Approximately 88% of these people are using the site from the mobile app. Twitter handles more than 800 million tweets each day!
- Instagram: Instagram is a Facebook-owned company. It is also the second-largest social media site around, only behind its brother. People share photos and videos here, but photos account for 91% of all uploads. The site is most popular with the under 30 crowd but there are users of all ages here. You can buy real Instagram likes to help spread the word that your account is out there.
- Google+: Anyone with a Gmail account has access to a Google+ account if they choose to use it. There are around 363 million active Google+ users, so the audience is certainly there. On Google+, members +1 the posts they like. This is done approximately 5 billion times per day.
- Pinterest: Pinterest is a site that is widely used by females. Approximately 80% of users being female. Users create boards and ‘pins’ of products and items they like and want to see, buy, or share with others. Approximately 70 million people use the site, with many of them interacting each day. Around 90% of those who pin a product they see on Pinterest make a purchase later on!
It is safe to say that your brand should be a part of social media excitement! These important facts are exciting and enough to cause you to create an account with each site. But, there is so much more to discover once you start using the site. Why miss out on the fun and the potential that social media offers to your brand? Your industry or length of time you’ve been in business is unimportant. You can use social media to meet all of your goals and reach the level of success that you want.